Keep on struggling!

June 17, 2012


As being said before, I'm currently in an exam marathon. No kidding, sadly it's true =.=. So tomorrow I will sit for the third paper, which is BKE 4023 Strategic Communication & Planning. This subject is about the process of establishing a campaign, which is constructed based on the four phases of Research, Action, Communication, and Evaluation (R.A.C.E). Seems easy but there are so many theoretical things to be read. The exam will begin at 2.30 p.m. until 5.30 p.m. and here I am, really hoping the questions will be "answer-friendly" thus I can leave the exam hall as early as possible, go home, and take a nap (exam days take my beauty sleeps away!).

Uhm, actually it's quite a crime to be here where I'm supposed to be reading. Hehe. Till then, goodnight folks and wish me the very best of luck for tomorrow Insya Allah! :)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe