Mumble

September 07, 2011

Wow time passed so fast I can't barely notice that it has been 10 days I haven't post a single update on my little blog. Maybe I'm still in the Raya mood? No, of course not. It's just that so many things happened around me, and I have put a lot of thinking cap throughout those 10 days. Those meaningful Raya moments, problems, unknown fears, and else makes my mind too crowded. I feel like writing them all here, but no, I won't do that, because some things are better to be kept secret. Oh well, they said no troubles are not meant to be solved, and that life is too short to be unhappy. I'm still alive and kicking, and I will continue living like that :D

I'm not so into these photography things especially during important occasion (yes I'm lazy), but anyway, care to take a look at some of my Raya photos? 

Raya, raya time!

Image 1

Image 2 (spot the difference)

At my grandma's house (dad's)

With my grandma (dad's)

My dear mum

At my grandparents' house and there was my mum's sister in the car

Oh hey, maybe it is not too late to wish happy Edul Fitr to all my blogger-mates right? And for that, I wish you guys a happy Edul Fitr! Please forgive my wrongdoings, and may Allah S.W.T. blesses us all till the end of time. Thanks for reading :)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe