Sorry, I neglected you...

March 17, 2011

Dear my VQ1015 R2,

How are you doing? I'm sure that you are cozy in your tiny cute bag. I'm just fine as well. Even though tons of assignment are flooding my thought each day, I'm still able to manage my time and never skipped my meal at all (of course I won't!). Opss, sorry to talk about food. I know that the cheap GIP battery in your body are dead already. It's just that I'm too tired to buy any more batteries for you. But don't worry, once I got rich, I will definitely gonna buy you the Eneloop battery that you always dream of.

Ermm.. the reason I'm writing this letter to you is to express my sorrow for neglecting you in the past few weeks. I've been burdened by thousands of assignments (they are only a few of them but I'm trying to make an exaggeration here so please understand). There are few weeks left before we wrapped up our semester. Thus, all those things (the assignments) need to be submitted to the respective lecturers very soon. And oh, it's been raining quite heavily over here for a past few days. And that is also one of the reasons for me to neglect you. Well, of course you also do not want to get exposed to the rain, do you? This is one of my love signs to you. I hope that you are able to forgive me. I really hoped so... However, when the 4 months semester break come, for sure I will spend most of my time with you :).

There is also a secret that I wanted to tell you. Before that, please promise me that you won't get mad, ok? Here it goes.... I actually found a right life partner for you! It's Canon PowerShot S95 :)). The design is so sleek and it suits you very well. But you know, because I'm always short of money, I will have to hold on for your wedding day for a while. When the time has come, it will be bought to accompany you, so that you will never be alone again! :). Ahh... forgot about you ex-boyfriend Recesky TLR. You deserve better than that. Wow look at the time. I better get going now. Sorry again.

Till then,
Goodbye love!
 








p/s: This is sooo not me. Please bare in mind peeps.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe